- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Spacious two-level condo living with three-bedroom, two and a half bathroom that opens up a world of possibilities to its future owners. The dynamic floor plan boasts an open concept downstairs with a seamless flow between the living room, dining area, and kitchen, making entertaining a breeze. Plus, the beautiful fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, and built-in shelves create an elegant and elevated aesthetic. A sliding door leading to the side yard promotes an indoor/outdoor flow while natural lights stream through large windows that open up and brighten the home. End busy days with a peaceful retreat to the primary suite complete with a walk-in closet perfect for optimal wardrobe organization and an attached five piece bathroom. Transform the upstairs loft into a dedicated office as you work from home, or a wellness area. two more bedrooms, a guest bathroom and laundry facility complete the upstairs level. The charming exterior is the definition of curb appeal with a wooden fence for additional privacy, beautiful landscaping, and a nice front yard perfect for gatherings or gardening. Living in Lynwood puts you in close proximity to serene lakes, shopping, and dining. Enjoy the quiet of the tranquil neighborhood and then venture out and explore all of the recreation options mere minutes away—this home offers the best of both worlds.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1989089
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Building Name: Greenbrooke Condominium
- Community: Alderwood
- County: Snohomish County
- Elementary School: Lake Stickney Elem
- Flooring: Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- High School: Mariner High
- Junior High School: Voyager Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 1,890
- Lot Style: Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Craftsman
- Year Built: 2013
- Web ID: E8MGJQ
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Exterior: Cement Planked, Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK, Dogs OK, See Remarks
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Territorial
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $202
- Taxes (Est): $4,192
- Taxes (Year): 2022